We respect you
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
Personal Data is information that can be used to identify You specifically, including Your name, shipping address, email address, telephone number, or demographic information like Your age, gender, or hometown. You consent to giving Us this information by providing it to Us voluntarily on Our website or any mobile application. You provide some of this information when You register with or make purchases from Our website. You may also provide this information by participating in various activities associated with Our site, including responding to blogs, contacting Us with questions, or participating in group training. Your decision to disclose this data is entirely voluntary. You are under no obligation to provide this information, but Your refusal may prevent You from accessing certain benefits from Our website or from making purchases.
Derivative data is information that Our servers automatically collect about You when You access Our website, such as Your IP address,
browser type, the dates and times that You access Our website, and the specific pages You view. If You are using a mobile application, Our servers may collect information about Your device name and type, Your phone number, Your country of origin, and other interactions with Our application. Derivative data may also include data collected by third-party service providers, such as advertising and analytics providers, and may include cookies, log data, or web beacons. Cookies are discussed more fully below. Derivative data collected by third-party service providers generally does not identify a specific individual.
SOCIAL NETWORKING DATA
We may access personal information from social networking sites and apps, including Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter, Snapchat, or other social networking sites or apps not named specifically here, which may include Your name, Your social network username, location, email address, age, gender, profile picture, and any other public information. If You do not want Us to access this information, please go to the specific social networking site and change Your privacy settings.MOBILE DEVICE DATA
If You use Our website via a mobile device or app, We may collect information about Your mobile device, including device ID, model and manufacturer, and location information.
On occasion, You may give Us additional data in order to enter into a contest or giveaway or to participate in a survey. You will be prompted for this information and it will be clear that You are offering this kind of information in exchange for an entry into such a contest or giveaway.
GROUNDS FOR USING AND PROCESSING YOUR DATA
The information We collect and store is used primarily to allow Us to offer goods and services for sale. In addition, Quercus Design LLC may collect, use, and process Your information based on the following grounds:
LEGITIMATE BUSINESS INTERESTS
We may use and process Your data for Our legitimate business interests, which include, among other things, communicating with You,
improving Our goods or services, improving Our website, and providing You with the information or products that You have requested.
Performance of a Contract: We may use and process Your information to enter into a contract with You and to perform Our contractual obligations to You.
Consent: We may use Your data, or permit selected third parties to use Your data, based on Your consent to Our use and sharing of that data. You may withdraw Your consent at any time, but doing so may affect Your ability to use Our website or other offerings.As required by law: We may also use or process Your data as required for Us to comply with legal obligations.
WHY WE DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
The following are specific reasons why We may share Your information:
• Third Party Processing: We may disclose Your information to third parties who assist Us with various tasks, including payment processing, hosting services, email delivery, communications, and customer service. We may not always disclose these third-party processors if not required by law. We do not authorize them to use or disclose Your personal information except in connection with providing Our company with their services.
• By Law: We may share Your data as required by law or to respond to legal process, including a subpoena, or as necessary to protect the rights, property, and safety of others. This includes sharing information with other parties to prevent or address fraud and to avoid credit risks.
• To Protect Our Company: We may use Your information to protect Our company, including to investigate and remedy any violations of Our rights or policies. We may also disclose Your information as reasonably necessary to acquire and maintain insurance coverage, manage risks, obtain financial or legal advice, or to exercise or defend against legal claims.
Log Files: Like many other websites, We make use of log files. These files merely log visitors to the site – usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
We may use any or all of the following types of cookies:
• Essential Cookies: These cookies help Us run Our website and improve Your experience with Our website. These cookies may allow content to load more quickly or allow You to access “members only” or repeat-users sections of Our website.
• Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow Us to remember Your preferences from earlier visits to Our website, including login information,
so that You do not have to input the same information multiple times.
• Social Media Cookies: These cookies allow Us to record when You have engaged with a social media tool while visiting Our website. For example, We may record that You have “liked” a certain aspect of Our website. The social media application may also share data with Us that You have allowed it to share. If You wish to change Your social media sharing settings, please visit the privacy settings of the social media network.
• Advertising Cookies: We may work with third-party advertising partners who collect information about Your browsing habits on Our website in order to later display a relevant ad about Our services when You are on a third-party site such as a social media platform. These cookies may also allow Us to access Your location.
We offer the opportunity for You to volunteer certain information to Us that is used for email and marketing purposes. This information
includes, but is not limited to, Your name and email. You will have an opportunity to unsubscribe from any future communications via email, but We reserve the right to maintain a database of past email subscribers. We reserve the right to use this information as reasonably necessary in Our business and as provided by law. Your information will be shared with reasonably necessary parties for the ordinary course of conducting Our business, such as through Facebook ads or Google Pay Per Click marketing campaigns. We do not ever sell Your information to third parties.